Today Carmen sms me.She said she wants my photostat IC .I left my Hp at my bros room because no credit so I just abundant it.This shows I can live without my Hp. HAHA:D
Anyway,I straight away use my scanner to make a copy of my IC. Thought of reading 'Our Daily Bread' ,Turning Seventeen,or Pengajian Am. But then I changed my mind.HEHES.I watched Natalie Tran videos.Her video really awaken me.I mean there are many things in common that make me realise I'm as unique as her.lols. She was hilarious too ^^ .After watching finished all the videos that I've missed months ago,I did Cucumber & Aloe Vera mask.I felt that my skins are so healthy now..hahas.(: Watched GUESS 3x . Kinda sad loh the girls body shape is so perfect & their legs so nice & long.GAH.Reminds me that I need to slim down..Then,I on9 came across to some old vids .Damn hilarious loh that 2 fellas coz they vry good at acting.Good at being GAY.LMAOxD
When I was writing this blog,Shir called & asked me about form6 & etc.Glad she called.I'm so excited to see them this weekend.After months of working during weekends,finally I stopped work so I'll be able to see them in church this saturday.((:
Gtg already.Wanna catch up some singapore drama .ciao =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment