Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Relaxing with friends in Lost World of Tambun on Thurs

I fetched shirley at 10.40am & reached Lost World at 11.00 something .We bought the wristband entry & we were a little blur about where is the locker.But there were a nice guy came & helped us.So, we managed to put our bags into the locker .The first game we played was the water slide that spin us round& round in the slide that we need to climb up many stairs with our doubled tube to play.HAHA dont know call what already.We played 4 times while waiting for others to come.so damn exhausted wei & my legs cramped ;X .So rest for a while & finally they came then we played again the both water slides.lols simply create a name :P After that,my legs cramp are getting worse :X .So,shirley & Anith went to get 100 plus for me.I gained my energy then.HEHE :P Later,we played spinner & pirateship .Furthermore,we walked/crawled/swimmed into the so-called river for like half an hour.I started to feel the heat of the SUN;( . Then we walked to the water slide & played twice & also the other one which like 'go up & go down' one we played twice.Hmm..I think probably we played around 12 times of water slide ...My gud friend,Han helped me carry the doubled tube .hehes.so kind of you my partner..I can feel that my legs are really so exhausted but It was so exciting & I enjoyed myself.Lastly,we swimmed & played with water near the so-called beach .Then headed to hot spring.After Hot Sping,some of my friends were tired & headache I guess so they stopped playing,bathed & changed their clothes.
Han went to the toilet.So,shirley & I playing at the children's pool slides & finding the petting Zoo.On the way finding the Zoo,we forgot our slippers.So,we headed back to the resting tables & saw Han returned from the toilet .Then,we asked her to followed us to the Petting Zoo.We wore our slippers & headed to the Zoo.Reached the Petting Zoo with smiles on our faces.The animals were so adorable.We went to see many species of rabbits,skunks,racoons,hamsters,snakes,guinea pigs,monkeys,jungle cat,birds,mandarin ducks & tortoise.I was so happy to see the birds because the uncle there was so friendly that he gave us the birds feedings.So fun & exciting to see the birds landed on our hands .One great experience ehh.I never do such thing before.It was beyond my expectation that the Zoo was fun :D Later,we were so excited to buy bird food but unfortunately our money was in the locker.So we went all the way back to our locker & take our money.Went back to the Petting Zoo .Shir bought birds feedings & racoons foods :) Me & Hana bought birds food.We were getting more & more excited .Shirley fed the racoons.HAHA .they were so adorable ^^ Then headed to the birds canopy & fed all the birds .So adorable cute tiny little creature that really melts my heart:D.LOL.And one duck there reminds me of shirley because it kept following Han & making innocent face .So Shir,fed it with her birds feedings.HEHE.unfortunately, I didnt captured that innocent faced duck picture.
Then,we continued playing with the childrens slides & the beach swimming pool until 6pm.Went back to the locker & my friends went back home already.So,left me & Shir only.Took our shower & changed clothes.Packed up our bags & walked out.Captured pictures & ate danish puffs outside the Lost World.Damn hungry that time after 7 hours of walking & playing.Went home at 6.30pm :D





Me & shirley
















Petting Zoo Finally!;D



Adorable Birds & us





Cutie rabbits. ;D looks like cotton candy^^




ME & Skunks


























0 comments:

Post a Comment