Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 9, 2010

TaiTee (:

Today I went to Jusco to gain some knowledge about my job.Many stuff have to remember eventhough I don't need to promote much.But get to drink Tea always.HAHA! expensive Tea over RM120 wei . =O .The lady teach me how to make Tea which is also called as 'Kungfu Cha' .She was really friendly though.I've tried two types of Tea which were Green Tea & Oolong Tea.Many types of Tea le...They have fruit,flower & Oolong Tea.During the Kungfu Cha session,she teaches me how to hold the medium size cup.Idk what does it call as.But it was like those olden days kinda medium cup with cover on top of it.I guess you can imagine it now.So yeah,I got to use my 3 fingers to hold the cup.I tried many times but failed because I hold it wrongly she said.Burnt my fingers.ouch~ .She kept asking me to try again.She said in canto ,no harm trying at least you learn something.After trying so many times,I finally know the correct way of holding it.Anyway,worth learning wei.HEHE.:D Ohh yea,Green Tea got promotion, Buy 2 free 1.What are you waiting for??come & buy from me!! :DD My canto kinda sucks wei.How lar ?? Especially Tea stuff Idk how to communicate in Canto ge wo.And Chinese ppl only buy Tea.Haih.I gotta improve my canto already lerh.I aint Banana..Just that I didnt talk with any canto ppl about tea before.Hope that everyone talk English or Malay more larh.:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment