1.Vincent
2.Wen Yee
3.Andrea
4.Anith
5.Kalai Vani
6.Sharon, my dear :D
7.Shirley, my besties since kindergarden :))
8.Cecelia
9.Nick,my heng mui.lol
10.Vivian
11.Ally
12.Weiken aka Daryl ,my genius Daddy ;)
13.Leroy
14.Suki,farmville&cafeworld buddy
15.Michael the Cartoon.hehe
16.WeiWei the leng lui,my skolmate
17.Benjamin
18.Alvin ,my long lost sms fren :D
19.Putri!!My classmate & my birthday mate.share the same birthday:DD
20.Winson,one of the guardian angel I knew in KL.(=
21.Kar Ming,the hamsap lou & Meanie.
22.Amelia,My cousie.(:
23.YeMun,sis's besties^^
24.Ellie
25.Mun Mun
26.Lyna
27.Vivian,goodfren :D
28.Raja
29.Sue May
30.Sheri,my ex-classmate
31.Michelle Leang Shu Yun,my closest&cutest cousie :D
32.ChuahWeiWei,my msn buddy.
33.Shera,my classmate^^
34.Theressa.
35.Sis
36.Mum&dad
37.Justin
38.Balbita
39.Brandy,the hottie :D
40.An Nur
41.Sin Yee
42.AikWee,the leng lui.
43.Poh Yee
44.CINDY!!!! the HYPER one =)
45.Su Ling,ex-vanguard president.
46.Elaine,smc-ian
47.Genne ,the Philliphines besties :D
48.Cyndi.
49.Andy Pandy,My didi (=
50.Miko,FB leng lui.
51.Ann Nie.
52.Daljeet
53.Yit Mei,ex-classmate :D
54.Shirlyn
55.Joshua
56.Jenny,my chimui ;))
57.Nikki,catholic society fren (:
Thanks lotss yeah!!!:DD
I celebrated my birthday a day earlier with my parents.I did wished for something before blowing off the candles.Not gonna mention it because I scared after mentioning it then I'll not works.so yeah =X.We bought Blueberry chocolate cake & nom nom nom..Yummy..(:
The next morning, I saw pringles & lollies.LOL.Thanks wor Heng Mui.Don't know consider as my birthday presie or not.hahaXD
Went to make my new IC at Sungai Siput with Dad.Came back & online plus sms-ing.At 6pm,I watched My Sassy Wife,Su XiaoMei.Damn sad lor the ending.I cried alot & then fall asleep after the show ended.Suddenly,woke up because someone calling me outside the house.I thought It was someone else.So unbelievable loh It's my niece & honey...because I sms them to hang out but they dont want mah...suddenly appear at my house gate with Vanilla Blueberry cake & presies..Thanks for everything!Really a surprise loh.I shed tears after that.Opened the presies & laughing like a crazy person.LMAOXD
Because they were really hilarious loh...I mean the way they wrote their messages.HAHA!luckily this year they didnt wrap it with so many layers of papers.teehee.Aiyo..when I looked at the presies & the messages arr...It reflects on what I've told them..Wow,was really impressed.Shir,are you a recorder??o.O
juz joking. So yeah,that's the most awesome bday ever I tell you.Ate both delicious blueberry cakes !xD It's really special indeed! Really grateful& appreciate everything people!!:D Thanks God for everything!! AMEN:D
Anyway,I am looking forward for a hang out :)
I know what you've been waiting for .Pictures!!

My 18th Birthday Cake

Lighted up with candles.

Mua LOL

Card from Shir&Sha :D
P/S:Don't Worry:) I'm so gonna keep it.HEHE:D

Front Cover (:

LOVE this the Most^^



Vanilla Blueberry Cake by Shir & Sha..Really delicious.YUM. YUM.dad even ask 4 2nd piece =D


Lighted the 1 big candle 8 small ones.:D

Cutting the cake :)

I looked weird :S LOL.captured by sis

From Heng Mui :D really got poison loh...I ate juz a few & got soar throat now.:( juz jk.

0 comments:
Post a Comment