Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reunion with my good frens :D

I fetched Jenny from her shop.Then, we reached parade at 3.10pm.Actually I'm not close with Jenny at all when I was in primary but we get to know each other better when we were in secondary.HAHA! probably we were meant to be friends.Anyway,I'm glad to have her as my friend.Later,Mun Mun,my form3 classmate sms-ed me to know whether who had already arrived.Kendra,my 2 yrs classmate when I was in form4 &form5 came after that.Mun Mun arrived after Kendra.

Mun Mun & I love popcorn a lot.Hehe..We bought popcorn & shared together.=D So hilarious larh...I did asked Jenny whether she wants popcorn or not but she said she don't want.Then later,she wanted to buy. I was like =.=" So the three of us shared popcorn. And Mun Mun was so caring...Yeah caring of the popcorn only larh..LOL..She scared I might be butter finger when I was holding the popcorn...Hehe(:

We watched Clash of The Titans.Nice movie though but very short for me.It's kinda like Diablo game to me because It's more to fantasy world.About Hell & Heaven,Father & son & etc.We had our dinner at Kopitiam.Seriously,I havent try Parade Kopitiam food before.Anyway,the food is not as good as I expected .Haih.We captured a few pictures & then went home.I wish I could stay longer.
Probably it's not my day. =(
I enjoyed myself very much with them.Looking forward for the next reunion again.HAHA! Mun Mun suggested secret recipe.^^




While waiting for Mun Mun & Kendra to arrive...(:



Me & Kendra




My oh so not delicious Fish & Chips



Jenny,Mun Mun & I :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment