Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update about my working life.

I've done seven jobs so far in 4months . My first job was at UO supermarket as Van Houten Chocolate promoter.I got my first salary about RM612.74 .Was so flattered because I worked for 8 days only .which means I worked on fri,sat & sun for the first two weeks.& the 3rd week,I worked on fri & sat only. I supposed to get RM480 because It was RM60 per day. But, I earned my commission about RM132.74 .Was so excited that time.But I used all for my license & driving. :( 2nd job was a Whisper Pad promoter.I replaced someone for 3days in jusco & I got RM150. 3rd job was a Nutrigen promoter also replaced ppl in jusco & I havent get my salary yet :( which is RM210. 4th was a Nestle Ice Cream promoter in Jusco.It was such a challenging job because the La Cremeria Ice Cream was vry expensive but I get to sell alot.Worked 3days & got RM180. My 5th job was a Taitee promoter.This time I replaced people also.Worked for 3days RM32 perday .So,I havent get RM96 yet.Waiting for it now.:( My 6th job was a Jusco Selection promoter & I replaced people also.RM10 per hour.The most high pay job so far.But I worked 4 hours only for 2days.So im waiting for my RM80 now. Now currently,I'm working as Dimes promoter in somewhere .Not gonna tell where until my work finish.And this time I replaced people also.Going to work for 5days RM50 perday .Yesterday was my 2nd day as a Dimes promoter.I hate it!All the people are so low class which means kampung people that don't know quality.Just know how to grumble & being rude to me..I rather work in Jusco.Not going to work there anymore!!!So Happy,next week fri is my last day at that supermarket.Next Sat &Sun,I'm gonna change to another new environment but still promoting Dimes.So excited about it & can't wait to migrate.Sounds like sejarah the "penghijrahan" .This time I'm so happy to migrate not because I'm running from those people .It just that my advisor ask me to do so & hate to face those sensitive people that are brainless.argh.

Kay .looking 4ward for NEW ENVIRONMENT^^ :DD
Phew.Thank God !:D teehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment